I recommend the following podcast episodes as resources for the class Evangelism and Vocation in a Post-Singularity World.
Science Weekly, The Guardian
- The Psychological Effects of Inequality – Science Weekly
- Questioning AI: does artificial intelligence need an off switch? – Science Weekly podcast
- Being human in the age of artificial intelligence – Science Weekly podcast
- Editing the embryo: removing harmful gene mutations – Science Weekly podcast
- Questioning AI: what are the key research challenges? – Science Weekly podcast
- Questioning AI: what kind of intelligence will we create? – Science Weekly podcast
Singularity FM (Formerly Singularity 1 on 1)
This Spanish Language podcast often treats issues relevant to A.I. and automation. Episode 5, “El futuro de la educación” focuses on ways the field of education is likely to change in the coming years.