I recommend the following podcast episodes as resources for the class Evangelism and Vocation in a Post-Singularity World.
Science Weekly, The Guardian
- The Psychological Effects of Inequality – Science Weekly podcast
- Questioning AI: does artificial intelligence need an off switch? – Science Weekly podcast
- Being human in the age of artificial intelligence – Science Weekly podcast
- Editing the embryo: removing harmful gene mutations – Science Weekly podcast
- Questioning AI: what are the key research challenges? – Science Weekly podcast
- Questioning AI: what kind of intelligence will we create? – Science Weekly podcast
Singularity FM (Formerly Singularity 1 on 1)
- Former IBM Watson Team Leader David Ferrucci on AI and Elemental Cognition
- Suzanne Gildert on Kindred AI: Non-Biological Sentiences are on the Horizon
- Venture Capitalist Albert Wenger on Basic Income and World After Capital
Alpha from NexoFM
This Spanish Language podcast often treats issues relevant to A.I. and automation. Episode 5, “El futuro de la educación” focuses on ways the field of education is likely to change in the coming years.